Friday, September 26, 2008

PRINCESS


Frozen hands grip my heart
Heavy guilt burns my eyes
I lie down cuddled and shut them tight
Even tears fail in shame of being mine.

A year now has passed
But the memory, the pain...the loss
That moment of pleasure and days of indecision
Is like but yesterday.

I dream of her coming out of me
Kicking....screaming
With bright green eyes, her father's nose,
Brown curly hair, upturned lips....

I watch her grow...
Into a beautiful little PRINCESS
Dancing in her white frock
Like a flickering light, far upon the blue sea.

And there she remains forever
As i stop dreaming
As i stop breathing
Held in that shy smile of a daughter

MY daughter
Who had never been...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! The flow is absolutely spontaneous.Like the way it goes...and like it more,the way it ends.:-) this is a good one.

beena said...

the flow is perfect...the ending is gr8....the concept is gud... the way u have dealt with the concept is emotional though not original....
i luv it...

missssss said...

its too gud...:)

Unknown said...

Last 2 para...got perfect...